These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are between you as a customer and MindMaze s.r.o., registered at Tyršova 1833/9, Praha 2, 12000, Czech Republic, VAT number CZ03149650, Identification number 03149650, registered with the Commercial registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, number 227282, who provides you the escape games (“Game”,“our” ,“we” or “us“).The content of the Games can be found on our website
Please read and understand the following Terms and Conditions before booking your Game.
1. Booking of Game By booking your Game, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions on behalf of your team. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, you must not use our site.
The language available for the conclusion of a contract online (confirmation of your reservation) and for the Terms and Conditions is Czech or English.
Only person (s) who are at least 16 years of age are permitted to book a Game. It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate.
You book the Game through the ordering form on our website. You make the reservation by filling in the contact details, afterwards filling the ordering form, you book the exact day and time for the Game. Before placing an order (sending the reservation) you are allowed to correct errors incurred during data entry.
Before placing the order, you will see the exact price for the booked Game. You receive the confirmation after you book the Game to the e-mail you filled in the ordering form.
You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly when booking your Game. By confirming your booking you warrant to us that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. You can call as or send us an e-mail to correct the details.
The contract between you and us is conluded at the time we sent you the confirmation of your reservation.
This is a live event game, and once the booking is confirmed, the Game shall be paid, we can not give any refunds. You can reschedule the Game 8 hours before the Game the latest by the phone or by e-mail. New confirmation of time of the Game will be sent to you.
2. Price and Payment The price of the Games can be found on our websites. The price depends on Game you have chosen, the date and time you have chosen and the number of participants fo the Game. The price of the Game is effective the whole time period it can be found on our website.
Full payment is required before start of the Game. You can pay in cash, wire transfer, by card or by vouchers.
In case less people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed.
The costs of the means of distance communication does not differ from the basic rate, i.e. the price of the Game. You bear your costs for the distance communication.
We can issue an invoice in case you ask for it.
In case you do not pay before the start of the Game, you are not allowed to attend the Game and we may ask you for the price of the booked Game even you do not attend the Game. We may ask you for the price of the booked Game in case of no show-up as well.
3. Safety and enjoyment You hereby attest and verify that your physical condition will allow you to participate in this event.
Cardiac patients, people with chronic illness under treatment should not participate in the Game.
You should enter the Game at your own responsibility. The Game is not recommended for children under the age of 6, children under 16 can participate under adult supervision.
Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not eligible to participate in the game.
You are not allowed to enter the game area with dangerous stabbing, cutting, or firearms or any other type of items which can be harmful.
Smoking is prohibited in the entire area of Mindmaze property.
Food or drink must not be consumed whist engaging in the Game.
You must adhere at all times to all safety signs displayed, or other directions of Game, through the Game facility.
Mobile phones must not be used whilst engaged in the Game activities.
You are not allowed to takie pictures, video and audio record. Photos of each team will be taken during and at the end of the game.
Teams are required to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the booked time in order to have enough time to receive information regarding the rules of the Game.
If you are late for more than 20 minutes of the original time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you won’t be able to start your game. To re-book another slot must be of your own expenses and according to current availability.
If you are late on arrival, the countdown for the game will start.
In the Game shall take part only amount of players recommended on our website.
4. Copyright You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, transfer, distribute, or sell information that we consider confidential (in whole or part) without prior consent from us.
6. Defective performance In the event of defective performance of the Game you have rights according to corresponding provisions of the Law No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code and in case of consumers Law No. 634/1992 Coll., on the protection of consumers. You can claim these rights by contacting us by e-mail or by post. Please find the contact details on our website.
7. Final statements You ask us to perform the services before end of the time limit for withdrawal and you confirm, we informed you before concluding the contract that he shall thereby lose the right of withdrawal.
We are entitled to charge you for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Czech law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech courts.
In case you are a consumer you are allowed to resolve the dispute out of court with Česká obchodní inspekce, with its registrated seat at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, IČ: 000 20 869, website: https://www.coi.cz/en/information-about-adr/.
We store the contract and terms and conditions in the electronic form and they are not physically accessible.
We are allowed to change or amend this Terms and Conditions. The change is effective publishing on our website.
The website www.mindmaze.cz referred to as the “website" is administered by MindMaze Prague s.r.o., registered at Tyršova 1833/9, Praha 2, 12000, Czech Republic, VAT number CZ03149650, Identification number 03149650, registered with the Commercial registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, number 227282, referred to as "MindMaze Prague", "we", "us". The term "you", “players” or “participants” refers to the user or viewer of our website as well as to all customers to whom we provide our services, especially escape games.
1. Our Commitment to Privacy Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our personal data practice and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. We process personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) („Regulation“).
2. The Personal Data We Collect 2.a) We collect the following Personal Data when booking a game: - First Name - Surname - Email address - Phone/mobile number.
In case invoice is requested: - Billing Name - Billing Address - Billing city - Billing ZIP code - VAT identification number or company registration number
We may process your photo taken after escape game as well. In the meaning of the Regulation personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („Personal Data“). Personal Data can be processed with your consent or without it.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data without your consent to: - perform a contract (confirmation of your reservation of a Game) to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, - comply with a legal obligation to which we are a subject, - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, - processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
We may process above mentioned Personal Data for marketing purposes, but only in case you grant us consent.
Email address We use the email address solely: - to send you important information related to your reservations of escape game such as reservation notifications and updated reservation status and reminder email about the reservation date, time and location. - to contact you after your game regarding any unresolved issue in the quality of services we provided, or any unresolved issue that is contrary to our terms and conditions. - to send you an e-mail after the game with your photo taken after the game, and a request to leave us a review on specific websites, such as our Trip Advisor or Google or Facebook page. - to send you a request to fill out a survey regarding the game(s) you have played to improve our services. We may send you a reminder for our request regarding the survey as well.
Phone/mobile number We might use your mobile phone number to send you SMS messages or call you regarding details or any changes related to your reservations of escape game.
Team photo After a game is finished we usually offer our customer that we can take their team photo inside the game area as a memorabilia. Based on a verbal confirmation or denial the action may or may not take place. In case the photo is taken, later it is sent to our customers via the third party application from Buzzshot (please see more details below) or via email provided during the booking process (stored on the Planyo reservation system) or during the team creation process (stored in Buzzshot application). During the team creation process players as a team can provide their consent if they would like to have their team photo shared on the social media accounts of MindMaze. This action may or may not be processed via the Buzzshot application according to their consent.
Marketing purpose When booking the escape game you can grant us consent to subscribe to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime by clicking on the button “unsubscribe” included in our newsletters. The provider (Xtreeme Sagl) of our booking system, “Planyo.com” stores your answer whether you agreed or not to receive newsletters. In case you subscribe to newsletters, you will receive promotional emails from us in the future (e.g. about new game(s) opening, special offers etc.). Personal Data for marketing purposes processed automated.
Invoicing In case you ask us for an invoice, we use the Personal Data (billing information) to issue an invoice - a taxable document for the services that we provided you.
2.b) We collect the following Personal Data when you contact us via the online contact form: - Name - Email address We use these personal data to answer your questions imposed on us, when you contact us via the online contact form placed on our website.
2.c) We collect following Personal Data when visiting our website: - IP address - Viewed pages - Date and time of viewing - Referrer URL With every visit to our website, usage data are transmitted through the respective web browser and are stored in log files. Personal Data will be stored in anonymous form for statistical purposes to improve the website and to protect servers from abusing third parties which is our legitimate interest according to Article 6 para 1 letter f) of the Regulation, and we protect your interests as well. We process Personal Data from website automated, we do not use profiling. Automated processing means processing of Personal Data, where automated information systems are used exclusively, e.g. IT applications, software etc. We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve design and promote our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify you.
4. Our Commitment to Data Security We implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to avoid unauthorized or incidental access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of Personal Data. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Data we collect. When processing the Personal Data, there shall be no unauthorized transfer of Personal Data to third countries or international organizations (with exclusions above).
5. Our Commitment to Children´s Privacy Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. In case we process Personal Data in relation to the offer of information society services (e.g. newsletters) directly to a child below the age of 16 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
6. Processing time of Personal Data Personal Data are processed for the necessary time and we archive them according to the legal deadlines imposed by the law If we process the Personal Data for marketing purposes, we store your Personal Data till you withdraw your consent unless otherwise specified longer period by other legal act.
7. Rights related to processing of Personal Data You have the right to request the following rights. You have the right to: - the information what Personal Data we process, - the access to Personal Data, - the rectification of Personal Data, - the erasure of Personal Data, - the restriction of processing of Personal Data - the Personal Data portability -the copy of Personal Data -to object the processing of Personal Data - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to effective judicial protection if you consider that the processing of Personal Data relating to you infringes the Regulation
Tyršova 1833/9, Nové Město (Praha 2), 120 00 Praha